Our Accommodation in Mossel Bay
"It is important that our guests have more than just a nice stay, we want them to have an unforgettable experience"
Our guest house is located in Dana Bay, a few kilometers outside of the busy streets of Mossel Bay.
Lilies and Leopards B&B is built against a slope with a ravine in front of us going right down to the ocean. This makes it particularly suitable for spotting sea life.
Overlooking the Indian Ocean from your private balcony, you can watch the South African sun rising with your first coffee for the day, or enjoy the sunset with your sun downer after a fun filled day.
Lilies & Leopards is the perfect place for holiday makers and business people alike to use as your base here in the Garden Route.
Many activities and tourist attractions are within one hour’s drive.
We have 4 en-suite rooms, each room has it’s own balcony.
Guest House Facilities
- Four comfortable and stylish bedrooms with double or twin beds overlooking the ocean
- Self-catering unit for 2 is also available
- Friendly and efficient service
- All rooms with magnificent sea view
- Flat screen televisions with DSTV
- FREE Wi Fi
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Continental or full English breakfast
- Whale and dolphin watching from the balcony or the comfort of your bed
- Non-smoking rooms, but smoking is permitted on the balcony
- Free shuttle service is offered by many restaurants in town
- Tranquil surroundings
A good and healthy breakfast with an abundance of fresh fruit is served in the cosy breakfast room or, weather permitting on the balcony. If you enjoy reading, you are welcome to exchange your books with others on our shelf. A variety of board and card games are also available.