We have 4 comfortable and beautifully decorated double rooms, one of which is a self-catering unit, where the love for detail is clearly visible.
Guests have the choice between double bed, twin beds or king size bed.
Our rooms have private balconies and are all facing the ocean, giving you a 180°sea view.
All our bed and breakfast rooms have:
- en suite bathroom with large shower and all the amenities needed,
- bar fridge, wine glasses and corkscrew,
- tea /coffee tray with home baked rusks,
- heating panel and electric blankets in winter,
- room safe, ceiling fan, hair drier,
- flat screen TV with Satellite TV, information folder, fresh flowers.
The breakfast area has a microwave, a fridge stocked with water and cool drinks, cutlery and crockery that guests are welcome to use at any time.
Twin beds or King size bed
Self-Catering Unit ( Leopard Room )
Twin beds or king size bed
The self-catering unit sleeps 2 and has its own fully equipped kitchenette, balcony and braai (barbeque) facilities. Guests staying in the self-catering unit are welcome to also join us for breakfast. Please arrange this with your hostess on the previous day.
The kitchen contains:
- A microwave,
- Gas stove and oven,
- Medium sized fridge,
- Kettle, toaster, iron and ironing board and all the kitchen utensils needed to prepare a quick snack or an elaborate meal.
- Tablecloth and serviettes and a lantern for a romantic dinner on the balcony
- Binoculars are in your unit to see the giants of the sea even closer.